Activities Request Form
Please note the following:
- Requests which ask for funding may require Council approval. The Council normally meets the second Tuesday of every month. If working with a committee and funds are within the budget, Council approval may not be needed.
- If your proposed activity is approved, you or someone associated with your request may be asked to speak in prior to the activity at a worship service, and write a short description of that activity for the monthly church newsletter.
- Turn in your request to the church office.
- The pastor, church admin, council president or committee chairman will inform you in a timely manner if your request has been approved or denied.
- During preparation be sure access to the church before and after the event has been addressed with the office or committee.